Security Control Systems, Inc. (SCSI) was founded in 1997. Incorporated in Minnesota, SCSI has provided security services to businesses and non-profit organizations throughout the Twin Cities and the upper mid-west.
Today, Security Control Systems, Inc. distinguishes itself as a company that offers customers a high degree of personalized attention. Since users of total security systems and products include all members of an organization, including presidents, field technicians and operators, SCSI engineers systems that meet all users’ needs. SCSI designs state-of-the-art security systems, using equipment that always meets premium performance and reliability.
In the security industry, as in many fields today, technology evolves at a rapid pace. As a result, we work to provide products that smoothly integrate with existing and developing technology.
As Security Control Systems, Inc. grows; our list of satisfied customers grows as well. We anticipate many years of service to the security industry. Most importantly, we look forward to providing our current and future customers with safety and peace of mind.
Security Control System Inc Contractor Qualifications
- Security Control Systems Inc. has been in business since 1997.
- Minnesota based corporation.
- Security Control Systems, Inc. holds a current Alarm and Communications license.
- Member of IBEW – 110/292 Contractors
- NICET certified technicians and sales staff.
- Minnesota Board of Electricity Power Limited Technician licensed sales and technical staff
- Bonded including E&O insurance